Friday, December 09, 2005

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!



Hello All,
I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. Jack remembers so much from last year, it's amazing. We went by a gas station two weeks ago and he saw an inflatable Santa. He pointed and said to me "look, ho, ho, ho". I had not spoke of Santa since last year! I was blown away. Jack is really into Star Wars right now and I'm sure this will make for a complete Star Wars Christmas. My sister-in-law found a Darth Vader Mr. Potato Head?! Sounds cute....I know he will love it. My daughter Maddie who is 6 is on pins and needles. She has been such a great teacher to Jack. It has been so nice to watch them play today. They have been getting along so well (knock on wood). Jack as usual is copying her and repeating everything she says. He has been such a parrot lately. She will be talking to me and he will be standing next to her and trying to repeat her sentence. It's adorable!!! I am so fortunate to have my kids....they are such a joy.....at least today!!!!

No comments: